About Me

My photo
35 year old crossstitcher - 3 lovely kids and a wonderful husband - Living in Heure-le-Romain, small charming village in Belgium

Monday, January 23, 2012

Still alive

Hello dear (lost???) stitching friends,

First of all, it is not too late to wish you all a very happy, healthy, joyful and wealthy 2012.

It's been ages since I last posted on my blog. Well, I must say that life with three kids is very busy and I don't have much time left for x-stitching. BUT, I still stitch!!!! Of course! Just a bit more slowly. Last week, I started a Lanarte kit I've had for years.

Here is the original:

I have no picture yet of my progress, but half of the bench is done as well as the mushroom right below the bench. Just started the squirrel...

Hope I'll soon get the chance to read you all again as much as I used to do.

xoxo

Laurence

1 comment:

Annette said...

Hi there,
Welome back in blogland!!!
How are your.. and your little kids... How is your baby.. how old is he at the moment??

Have fun stitching... I can imagine that it isn't easy to find time to stitch!!

Glad your back.. hope to hear from you soon