About Me

My photo
35 year old crossstitcher - 3 lovely kids and a wonderful husband - Living in Heure-le-Romain, small charming village in Belgium

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New wip

Hey ladies,



Here's my current wip. This is a very well-known Lanarte! I've had this one for ages, but I finally decided to start it! A real pleasure to stitch, like all Lanarte, despite the many colors changes.



A pix?


Besides this, and after Annette's comments, I'll tell you a bit more about us. As you know, I had a baby boy a while ago. Well, now, Maël is 19 months old. My daughter will soon turn 11 and Noah has turned 5 in November. Life at home is everything but quiet! lol. I'm still working, so, as I've said before, it is not that easy to find time to stitch.


Thanks to those of you who are still reading me ;o)


Take care.

No comments: