About Me

My photo
35 year old crossstitcher - 3 lovely kids and a wonderful husband - Living in Heure-le-Romain, small charming village in Belgium

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hello ladies.... and gentlemen if any ;o)

I have not been very present lately. I'm a bit in a down mood for the moment. Probably due to the weather conditions. I am so tired, not feeling very well. Just staying home would be great for the moment (which is not good for me when I feel that way). So, in a word, feeling a bit depressed.


Anyway. Some news: Noah had the chicken pox a few weeks ago. He probably caught it at school. And, 10 days later, guess who got chicken pox too? Maël!!!! I was a bit scared as he's only 5 months old, but it went on better that I thought. I stayed at home with him for a few days, just to make sure he was alright. So, now, every little one is back to normal ;o)


Regarding the stitching part, I've been a bit lazy (probably due to my feeling down moment) but I caught up on my Cupcakes SAL. Here's the pic:

A close up:

My advent calendar? Well, still working on it... slowly, but still working on it ;o) Pictures later, when I got something "showable" ;o)

Hope you all have a wonderful "pre-christmas" time.

Have a nice day.


5 comments:

Vinniey said...

Oh poor Noah and Maël, I hope they will recover from chicken pox soon. My nephew just recovered from chicken pox last month.

Your cupcakes SAL turned out beautiful, I love the close-up shot. Very nice.

dixiesamplardesigns said...

Glad to hear your babies are all better!

Your cupcake WIP is adorable, just adorable!

Happy Stitchin'
Terri

Annette said...

Ow when children are sick, they brake your heart...
gelukkig hebben ze het nu gehad en krijgen ze het hopelijk niet meer.
Your cukcakes SAL looks great!!!almost done!!

Wendy said...

ojeetje, wat vervelend de waterpokken, maar wel fijn als ze het gehad hebben.

ik vind je cupcakjes er heerlijk uit, vind het stof er ook heel mooi bij !

Anonymous said...

I hadn't noticed stitchinginhlr.blogspot.com before in my searches!
I just couldnt leave your web site prior to saying that I really enjoyed the high quality data you offer for your visitors. Will be back often to check up on new stuff in you post!