About Me

My photo
35 year old crossstitcher - 3 lovely kids and a wonderful husband - Living in Heure-le-Romain, small charming village in Belgium

Friday, October 15, 2010

Stash, stash, and more stash

During my pregnancy, I did not touch a needle, and did not even have a look at my stash (thing I like to do when I'm feeling down).

Soooooooo, as a treat for finishing several UFO's lately ;oD and for being a very nice girl (huh huh), I am proud to present my latest ATS's (understand Add To Stash):


A Frog Pile (Design Works)
Moonlight Madness (Mill Hill)
New Heights (Bothy Thread)
Ruby (Bothy Thread)
The Pretend Friend (Bothy Thread)
Stitching Row (Bent Creek)
Stars (Dimensions)

I bought the "Stars" for my daughter Lynn. A few weeks ago, she insisted to learn x-stich with a friend of hers (our neighbour). She tried a year ago but was not patient enough to stick to it. So, I promised her I would get a colourful kit for her. I found this one: colourful, not too hard to start with, contains a hoop and, not too expensive. If she sticks to this one, I'll sure show you her progress. She would be very proud. BUT, let's see first if she really gets into it ;o)

Have a nice day.

8 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

The Frog Pile is soooo cute and I know the Stitchers Row is a very quick stitch. Have fun and congratulations but I really could not imagine not stitching for 10 minutes let alone 9 months.
Be always in stitches.

Annette said...

What a beautifull new stash, love the little girls and stars!!

Vinniey said...

Beautiful charts, Laurence. I hope your daughter will keep her patient to finish the three little cute stars. Looking forward to see her achievement. :)

Wendy said...

very nice stash indeed !
hope your daughter likes it, can´t wait to see her progress !
my son has made a few attempts, but it´s reall not his thing...........

Stitching@HLR said...

Thanks a lot ladies ;o) Warmful thanks for your visits.

@Jayne: well, I would never have thought I could stay that long without stitching, but 3 pregnancies amongst which 2 without stitching... Must be an hormonal thing :o/

I hope also that my daughter will be as addicted as me ;o) This would be so much fun...

Have a nice day.

Denise said...

My favorite type of post! Looking at someone's stash! Love those pumpkins! And the frog pile - the green frog on the right in the middle of the pile - DH has a tattoo of that type of frog on his back and another on his right arm. I should find that pattern for him to stitch!

Have a great weekend - Denise

Shelleen said...

Love the frog pile and the pumpkins

mbroider said...

Hi,

I am one of your recent followers:) Strange case with me, i picked up the needle during my pregnancy to take my mind off things, LOL

I am hooked now!