About Me

My photo
35 year old crossstitcher - 3 lovely kids and a wonderful husband - Living in Heure-le-Romain, small charming village in Belgium

Monday, October 25, 2010

Some progress

As I told you in my other post, I had a quiet week-end but did not stitch as much as I wanted... But here's some progress.

First, as every week-end, the Cupcakes SAL:

Then, my Advent Calendar:

I took 2 days off work (today and tomorrow). I have a bit of cleaning and laundry to do, then I'll stitch for a couple of hours...

Have a nice day and enjoy your stitching.

3 comments:

Vinniey said...

Great progress on your cupcake SAL and your Advent Calendar is coming along nice with the backstitching. :)

Annette said...

What a beautifull progress on both pieces!!
Good luck cleaning

mbroider said...

Check my blog;-))