About Me

My photo
35 year old crossstitcher - 3 lovely kids and a wonderful husband - Living in Heure-le-Romain, small charming village in Belgium

Monday, October 25, 2010

A new stitcher!!!!

Hello dear readers,

I hope you had a nice week-end. Mine was quiet but with a great accomplishment!!! I told you already about my daughter willing to learn cross-stitch. Well, this week-end, she didn't know what to do to get busy... huh... So, I just threw a "do you wanna try x-stitch?". She just yelled "oh, yes, mummy". So, I took out the small kit I bought for her in my latest order (the one with the stars), and I started to show her how to stitch. She just got hooked and stitched for the rest of the evening!!!!! She even said "it's my new passion". I can't believe it. I'm soooooooo happy. Now, I hope she will stick to it.

Look at her:

and that's how far she's (just needs a few more stitches and the backstitching to be finished):
Am I a proud mummy???? .......



4 comments:

Vinniey said...

Wow!!! Your daughter's first cross stitching is so neat and beautiful. You must be very proud of her. :)

Lynn, I can't wait to see your next progress. Happy stitching to both of you.

Denise said...

Isn't it wonderful to have a daughter stitching? My DD is joining me in a SAL and I'm quiet excited! Her stitches are always perfect. She'll frog before leaving a mistake!

Congrats to your daughter - her stitching is beautiful! Can't wait to see her completed project!

Smiles - Denise

Annette said...

Wow, Your DD is a naturel talent!!! She did a very great job on it.
Yoou sure are a proud mommy!!!
I would love it when my kids will share my passion!!

polka said...

Excellent ! Biz