About Me

My photo
35 year old crossstitcher - 3 lovely kids and a wonderful husband - Living in Heure-le-Romain, small charming village in Belgium

Friday, October 15, 2010

Do you remember him?

Yes, do you remember this little boy?

Well, since this picture, he grew up a bit. Look at him now! He looks so much older ;o)

I did not stitch on this one for a few months and, as Christmas approaches, I decided to get this one out of my drawer. I stitched the few missing stitches on the boy and then did the backstitches, which was a good idea. Motivation is back as I really like the result. Hope this will keep me going ;o)

Today is Friday, so today, we should get the next step on the Cupcakes SAL!!! Can't wait. Unfortunately, I won't be able to stitch tonight. I'm having a Tupperware presentation at home. Good thing is that it's another opportunity to gather with my friends (hubby and I really like to regularly have our friends for dinner).

So, I should give you some news about the SAL tomorrow...

Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

he is just so qute !
the whole designs is so sweet, can´t wait to see your progress !

Annette said...

What a beautifull piece, I'm so glad you restarted this one, last year I was so in love with the pattern!!!

Vinniey said...

Glad to see you stitching Advent Calender again. :) Nice progress, Laurence.