About Me

My photo
35 year old crossstitcher - 3 lovely kids and a wonderful husband - Living in Heure-le-Romain, small charming village in Belgium

Friday, October 8, 2010

Cupcakes SAL

Yep, it's Friday. Step 2 on the Cupcakes SAL is online and I just finished it!

Here's the picture:

Unfortunately, I have nothing else to show for the moment. I picked an old UFO but just can't stick to this one!!! No way!!! I don't like this one for the moment so I have to find something else but too tired. I got back to work a week ago and finding the right planning at home, with 3 kids, is not easy. It's ok, but I'm very tired. Have to get used to this new rythm: getting up at 5.30 am, shower, getting dressed, a bit of make up, preparing lunch for the kids at school, preparing baby bottles for Maël, preparing breakfast for kids and hubbie, a bit of laundry, a bit of cleaning, having the kids to get up, getting them dressed, bringing Mael to the daycare, bringing the big ones to school, going to work!!!!!!!!!!!! And after my working day: picking up the kids at school and daycare, going home, prepare dinner, bringing kids to music classes, coming back, having dinner, shower or bath for the kids, getting them to sleep, a bit of x-stitch (finally) and ..... I'm dead!!! Want my bed!!!! I'm not complaining at all. Just need time to get used to this! That's life!

Thanks a lot for your visits on my blog.

Have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadian stitchers (and non-stitchers too, of course)

4 comments:

Annette said...

Wow you are a busy girl!! My compliments too you, how you do that.. awesome..
Lovely cupcake...
Ik kan me voorstellen dat je 's avonds blij bent als je op de bank zit en even niet shoeft te doen...zodra je aan deze nieuwe bladzijde in het boek gewend ben komt dat wel weer... succes, morgen weekend!!!

Karyne said...

Está muy bonito!

Wendy said...

you are busy indeed !
your cupcake looks jummy !

happy thanksgiving !

Shelleen said...

wow, you need a me time. Cupcake is cute.