About Me

My photo
35 year old crossstitcher - 3 lovely kids and a wonderful husband - Living in Heure-le-Romain, small charming village in Belgium

Monday, October 4, 2010

Another Happy Dance and a new SAL

Hello ladies,

I did it again! Yes! I finished another old UFO. It's the MVS' A star is born. I already talked about this one months ago but could not finish it. Could not find the mojo to stitch with the golden metallic thread. BUT I finally did it!!!!!!

Here's the pic:



And, on the forum "Le nuage des brodeuses", I started a new SAL with Cathy's cupcakes

Done with the first step:

Digging to find the next UFO. I found a very old one (one of my first big project). I washed it this morning. I don't know yet if I'll find the motivation to end this one. Still a lot to stitch on this one. I think I'll alternate with my Advent Calendar (Dimensions). Pictures will follow anyway.

See you soon for more updates.

4 comments:

Annette said...

Congratz with the finish, it looks so wonderfull, beautifull.

Great new SAl you started, can+t wait to see more of it...

Good luck with the UFO.....

Vinniey said...

Wow!!! Beautiful finishing, it looks awesome. Time flies, I still remember I last seen your progress on Advent Calendar one year ago. I can't wait to see it again. :) Happy stitching, Laurence.

Mylene said...

A star is born is simply beautiful. Congrats on finishing it.

sableturquoise said...

bravo, bravo !!!