About Me

My photo
35 year old crossstitcher - 3 lovely kids and a wonderful husband - Living in Heure-le-Romain, small charming village in Belgium

Monday, September 20, 2010

Pictures!!!!!

So, I finally have something to show!!!! Wanna see some pix? ;o)

Maël's birth record (DMC)


Calendar Cats (Margaret Sherry)


Yasmine's bib


Next one? Well, I'm back on the "SAL Lilipoint" which is now over, but I did not finish it. So, first, finish this one, and then off to another UFO (but I don't know which one yet). I still have the Maidens, but this one is very long, so I think I'll finish some shorter UFO's before getting back on this one. It's not quite an UFO, it's just that pregnancy brought me in a "no-stitch", "no-blog", "no-nothing" mood ;o)

See ya later for more updates and thanks for reading me.

5 comments:

Mylene said...

What a great design you've stitched for your son and i so love the MS calendar, gorgeous! Congrats on all your finishes.

Vinniey said...

Both birth record and calendar cats are cute and pretty! Glad to know that you get back your stitching and blogging mood again. :)

Annette said...

Wow what a lovely pieces.. Love the design on the birth sampler, and MS patterns are one of my favorites...
Cute bib too, they will love it.
How is it with your Advent Calendar, I so love that design???
Have fun stitching!!!

Polka said...

Les 3 sont superbes ! Bravo et bisous

Wendy said...

zo, ik ben ook weer terug, en dan is het wel fijn om oude bekenden weer tegen te komen, en lekker bij te lezen.
wat is je geboortetegel leuk met die schaapjes, heel apart !
en die katten, ik vind MS heel erg leuk.
op naar het volgende project !