About Me

My photo
35 year old crossstitcher - 3 lovely kids and a wonderful husband - Living in Heure-le-Romain, small charming village in Belgium

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A "Happy Dance" and a new challenge

Well, before showing you what I finished last Thursday, let me show you which UFO I got out of my drawers to be the next "Happy Dance" (understand: finished project).
This one is hard to finish as the last stitches are the isolated stitches all around the main drawing. Really, such a pain. BUT I promised myself I would end up some old UFO's and I wanna stick to my promise.

So here it is, as it was when I let it out of the darkness ;o)
And now, tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:

Thanks to all of you for your visits and comments. As from next week, I should be able to visit your blogs again.
Have a nice week-end.




5 comments:

Vinniey said...

Wow!! Both stitching pieces looks awesome! Especially the first one. :)

Wendy said...

wauw, I love that Maria van Scharrenburg birth sampler !
I really had a hard time desiding between this one and the one I did for Tristan.
yours looks great !

Annette said...

What a beautifull UFO, good luck with it, such a lovel project.
Congratz on the finish...Just in time for Christmas, in what are you going to finish it??

Mylene said...

What beautiful finish and your wip's is looking great!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Hi and what lovely stitching you do. Thanks for popping in on my blog and here I am returning the following.
Be always in stitches.