About Me

My photo
35 year old crossstitcher - 3 lovely kids and a wonderful husband - Living in Heure-le-Romain, small charming village in Belgium

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Can you believe it???

Oh, yes. I can hear you thinking "Is she still alive"? Yes I am.

I gave birth to our baby boy on June 24, 2010. He is named Maël and he is sooooooooooooo cute, so nice, so everything ;o)

I'll be back to work in 10 days. Not really looking forward to it, but I have to. Hard for me to think that I'll have to let my 3 kids behind after staying home for 9 months.

Anyway. My cross-stich project have also been left behind for months but I got back to it a few weeks ago. I managed to finish the birth record project for Maël, I also finished the MS' Calendar Cats yesterday and also a bib for Yasmine, our friends' daughter born in August.

I hope I'll also manage to get time to blog a bit more and get the chance to read you all again.

Hope to read you again soon ;o)

5 comments:

Vinniey said...

It's a boy! Congratulation! Glad to hear from you again. Hope you can have more time for yourself and looking forward to see your beautiful stitching again. :)

Annette said...

Wow dat is net lang geleden. Ik keek regelmatig op je blog op ik toch niets gemist had.
Van harte gefeliciteerd met de geboorte van je zoon, 3 maanden alweer, dat gaat toch snel he. Mijn zoontje is van de week ook al weer 2 jaar geworden en ik hoop in Januari te bevallen van zoals hij zegt zijn zusje(we wten het niet hoor).
Ik ben erg benieuwd naar je borduurwerken, je maakte altijd zulke mooie lappen...
Tot gauw!!!

Mylene said...

Good to see you back and congratulations!!

Mylene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

gefeliciteerd met je zoon, wat geweldig leuk !
moge het een gezond en gelukkig kindje worden !