About Me

My photo
35 year old crossstitcher - 3 lovely kids and a wonderful husband - Living in Heure-le-Romain, small charming village in Belgium

Monday, December 21, 2009

Why I have been in a "no-blogging" mood...

Hello my dear readers,

It's been soooooo long since I last posted. Well, the reason for this is a good one. Just check in the upper right block..... ;o)

I have been very very tired (in such a way I could not even stitch... does this mean anything to you??? ;o)) and I am quite sick. So stitching is not on my to-do list for the moment.

BUT, everything is ok. I am fine, the baby is fine. So the rest will wait.

So pardon me for not being present on my blog, but also for not reading yours lately. I'll have to catch up.

Hope you are all doing well.

Wishing you already the best for the upcoming new year, and also a very happy Christmas.

Laurence

8 comments:

Vinniey said...

Glad to hear from you again. Congratulations! And merry christmas to you too dear. :)

Wendy said...

gelfeliciteerd !
en een tijdje geen zin in bloggen, heel begrijpelijk, en geen probleem hoor !
zolang je blog nog online is weten we wel dat je ( hopelijk ) nog een keer terug komt !
geniet van de feestdagen !

Mylene said...

Good to see you posting and CONGRATULATIONS!!

A very merry Christmas to you and your family!

Rowyn said...

Congratulations on your expected arrival, how exciting!

Have a lovely Christmas.

Annette said...

Wow congratulations.
Hoop dat je je de komende tijd wat beter gaat voelen, geniet van de maanden die nog gaan komen.
Misschiend mogen we met je mee genieten.

Passionnée said...

Quelle bonne nouvelle !!!
Bon repos et profites en bien !!!!
Plein de gros bisous et je te souhaite d'excellentes fêtes de fin d'année

Mylene said...

stopping by to say Hi! Hope all's well at your end.

Vinniey said...

How are you? Hope you and your baby are doing well and looking forward to hear from you again. :) Take care.