About Me

My photo
35 year old crossstitcher - 3 lovely kids and a wonderful husband - Living in Heure-le-Romain, small charming village in Belgium

Monday, October 19, 2009

Yes, some progress to show....

... on my Maiden (not much, but still!) and on my SAL de Noël.

Here are the pictures:

Goal 2 is achieved!!! Hurray!!!


And, finally, going now in the bottom part for my Maiden:



And, I messed up the sewing part on my Burberry doggies. I'll have to start all over again, but it does not take long, so I'll set this on my to do list for this week-end ;o)


Don't have much to say today. I'm not feeling good, feeling down (have been feeling this way for a few days). Oh well, I'll feel better tomorrow.


Have a nice day.



5 comments:

Polka said...

Bravooooooooo !!!

Vinniey said...

Keep stitching :) would love to see the finishing.

Annette said...

What a lovely progress on both pieces. To bad for the doggies.
Hope you feel better soon.

Rowyn said...

Gorgeous stitching, I especially love the Maiden.

Hope you feel better soon.

Mylene said...

You are making great progress on both projects. I do hope you feel much better by now.