About Me

My photo
35 year old crossstitcher - 3 lovely kids and a wonderful husband - Living in Heure-le-Romain, small charming village in Belgium

Thursday, October 1, 2009

SAL de Noel is starting today!!!!

Yes. Really excited about this new start.

Everything is ready. Check this out:


I made a little progress on my first Maiden but did not take any picture. I'll probably be working on my Lilipoint tonight but tomorrow might be the day for a picture of my progress ;o)

Thanks a lot for your visits and comments.

Have a nice day.

5 comments:

polka said...

tu as choisi la version rouge et verte !!
bon début ce soir et bisous :)

Stitching@HLR said...

Oui Polka. Finalement, vu que ma toile est blanche, je me suis dit que le choix avec le vert s'imposait ;o)

Chiloe said...

Ca va être sympa de voir les deux versions !!!

Annette said...

I'm curious for the picuture of first maiden and the first stitches of Noel

Wendy said...

thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog !
and I was plesantly supriced when I saw my blog on your bogroll, tnahs again !
of course I have put yours on my blogroll as well !