About Me

My photo
35 year old crossstitcher - 3 lovely kids and a wonderful husband - Living in Heure-le-Romain, small charming village in Belgium

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Christmas project

Hello hello. Nope, no progress to show yet. Sorry.

I have put my Maiden aside for the moment (but not for long). The reason for this? A new start of course ;o). On "Le nuage des brodeuses", a new Sal has been launched but not a usual Sal. Actually, we just chose the project we want (just Christmas related) and as a goal: make good progresses on it, and if possible, even finish it (no kidding). No precise goals, so quite easy to follow.

So, to get all chances to make nice progress, I just decided that putting the Maiden aside would be the best solution and I'll get back to it right after this one.

Here is what I picked:


I started yesterday: had to prepare the floss first, which took a while, and then could set the first few stitches. Nothing "showable" for the moment, but maybe tonight as I have this afternoon off of work and free of "kids" stuff such as music classes and so on (teachers are ill).

Thanks a lot also to all of you for your nice comments. I am feeling a bit better. It's probably due to the change in seasons (always feeling down in those moments).

Have a nice day.

8 comments:

Vinniey said...

What a beautiful project you choose. Looking forward to see the progress. I'm so happy to know that you're feeling better now. Happy stitching the new project. :)

Titi said...

oh tu as choisi celui là donc!!!
tu verras, c'est un vrai régal à broder!!!!!

chantal56 said...

joli projet , ça promet d'être magnifique !

polka said...

Ca va être magnifique, j'ai hâte de voir ça !!!
Bisous

Annette said...

Hey, wat een geweldig nieuw project. Ik vind hem echt heel leuk.
Start je hem zelf als SAL, is van een groep?
Ik ben erg benieuwd naar je progress.
Fijn dat je je weer beter voel, het is ook echt de tijd om je down te voelen.

Mylene said...

Good to hear that you are feeling much better. I agree about the season changes, my shoulder up to my neck hurts since our outing last weekend. Thought probably from the cold.
Your new project looks great, looking forward to see your progress of it.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Siobhan said...

Lovely new project--I'll enjoy watching your progress!

Wendy said...

that is so qute, I love it !