About Me

My photo
35 year old crossstitcher - 3 lovely kids and a wonderful husband - Living in Heure-le-Romain, small charming village in Belgium

Friday, October 16, 2009

A lil' something

Well, I don't have much progress to show today as Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are crazy days at home, so not much time spent on my stitches.

BUT, I had time to stitch a little puppy. This is going to be a gift to a friend of mine... I should sew this either tonight or tomorrow, but I can already show you the stitching part of it. Here it is:


5 comments:

Titi said...

adorables!!!!!

Vinniey said...

These two little puppies are really cute! Would love to see the finishing work. Have a nice day! Cheers!

Annette said...

wat een geweldig lieve hondjes
Ben erg benieuwd naar het eind resultaat

Cathy Munchen said...

des petits chiens de chez Burburry !

Ranae said...

The puppies are just too cute!
Your friend is very lucky