About Me

My photo
35 year old crossstitcher - 3 lovely kids and a wonderful husband - Living in Heure-le-Romain, small charming village in Belgium

Monday, October 12, 2009

Is it just me?

Hi ladies (and gentlemen, of course;o),

Well, no update to show. I haven't had much time to cross-stich this week. Had quite much to do (driving my daughter to the music classes, dance classes, aikido classes, getting some food, cleaning the house, doing the laundry, going to the restaurant with some friends, celebrating my brother-in-law's birthday, going at my parents....). Well, just could relax yesterday night. So nothing worth a picture to show.

I'll make a quick tour on your blogs to keep me informed about what y'all have been up to lately.

Thanks for passing by and thanks a lot for your nice comments.

Some progress tomorrow probably.

Have a nice day.

5 comments:

Chiloe said...

Moi c'est pire MAIS regroupé sur le mercredi ! lol Comment tu vas faire quand le petit frère voudra faire des activités? J'arrive déjà pas à croire qu'on a rajouté le tennis cette année ... mais quand ils aiment, c'est dur de dire non , hein? ;-)

Annette said...

Af en toe komt alles tegelijkertijd, en dan schieten de hobby erbij in...
Ben erg benieuwd naar je progress

Stitching@HLR said...

Rholàlà, Chiloe, je n'ose encore y penser!!! hihi! Mais nous venons d'acheter une deuxième voiture, ce qui nous permettra de répartir les groupes! ahaha.

Mylene said...

ah...almost the same over here. The activities of the children really takes most our time, if not then socially as we've been too last weekend.
Not much stitching done either.

Have a good week.

Wendy said...

ow, tell me about it !
I know just what you mean !