About Me

My photo
35 year old crossstitcher - 3 lovely kids and a wonderful husband - Living in Heure-le-Romain, small charming village in Belgium

Monday, July 6, 2009

Wanna see some September cat?

Hey Hey Hey!!! No, I am not done with this one but I made some progress. Could have been better, but not too bad considering the time I have to crossstich lately.

So ladies (and gentlemen if there are any ;o) ), let me introduce my September Kitty:


And here, a complete view:

Have a nice and shiny day.


7 comments:

Daffycat said...

I love it! I'm going to miss seeing these updates when you finish.

Wendy said...

Hi, I just found your blog. I enjoyed reading it. I will come back again for sure. It is nice to know that you are from Belgium too. I really love the stitching you are doing now. It is so cute. those Margaret Sherry kittens are really cute. I'm looking forward to your next update.

Ranae said...

Calendar Cats is so adorable,
I love it!!!!

Akila said...

Wow, this is so cute!!! I would never have the courage to take up a project involving more than one object. Congratulations!!!

Stitcher S said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your Calendar Cats, they're adorable.

Michelle said...

Oh wow, I love this!

Tammy said...

This is going to be wonderful!