About Me

My photo
35 year old crossstitcher - 3 lovely kids and a wonderful husband - Living in Heure-le-Romain, small charming village in Belgium

Monday, June 22, 2009

Time for an update

Hellooooooooooo,

After a way tooooo short week-end (I hate Mondays), I'm back to show you my latest finish. Well, it's a small one, but considering how busy I have been lately, I'm happy to have something (finished) to show.

So here it is. A bookmark (Janlynn) stitched on plastic canvas. Really easy. I stitched most of it on the plane during the flight of my latest business trip (it only happens once or twice a year). This one is for my daughter and she loves it.

Picture?


Will be back later today to show my WIP on the Margaret Sherry's Calendar Cats.

Have a nice day.

3 comments:

Chiloe said...

Ben t's là petite cachotière ;-)

polka said...

je te l'ai déjà dit : je l'adore ta petite girafe, trop mignonne !!!

Daffycat said...

Love this giraffe ~ he is darling!