About Me

My photo
35 year old crossstitcher - 3 lovely kids and a wonderful husband - Living in Heure-le-Romain, small charming village in Belgium

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday: Time for a new update

End of the week-end!!!!! Bouh, I hate this! I hate Mondays. Going to the office is stressing for me at the moment. I wish I could just skip....

But, well, that's the way it goes...

Don't want to bother you with my worries, so let's go back to the serious matters: cross-stitch.

I did make a few progress on my Calendar Cats: I finished the July one.

Here it is:

Time for me to make a quick tour on your blogs, to keep me informed about what you are all up to.

Then: time for a goodnight sleep.

2 comments:

polka said...

j'adoooooooore !!!!!!
(oui je sais je me répète)
bisous

Daffycat said...

Oooo, I love this kitty!